Corporate Secretary – Portuguese and English speaking
- Titre du poste: Corporate Secretary – Portuguese and English speaking
- Reference: Corporate Secretary - Portuguese and English speaking
- Ville: Luxembourg
- Type de contrat: Permanent
For one of our clients, we are currently looking for a Portuguese and English speaking Legal and Compliance Assistant.
The company is a large independent oil and gas firm. The organization is looking for highly competent professionals that are ambitious and want to advance in their careers in an environment that values flexibility, respect, and creative thinking.
The offices are located close to the city centre of Luxembourg.
- You will assist in the drafting, preparation, and review of agreements such as Shareholder Agreements, Sale Purchase Agreements, Transfer Agreements, and Intercompany Loan Agreements, among others.
- Preparation for board meetings, including drafting Shareholder and Board Resolutions and ensuring that they are filed with the RCS.
- Monitoring tax and AML compliance requirements, as well as corporate governance and ensuring that required corporate, tax, and other regulatory files are submitted on schedule, will be part of your daily routine.
- Internal and external stakeholders, such as law firms, auditors, tax consultants, and other service providers, must be communicated with.
- Prior experience in a similar role in Luxembourg.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, business or a similar field.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese is mandatory.
- Software knowledge: SAP Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF.
- They are looking for organised, proactive, and communicative professionals who assume responsibility.
- A good balance between work and personal life including lots of flexibility
- Work in a company where you are heard and part of the daily management
- Work with people who are honest and have good company values
- A good salary and additional benefits
If you would like to hear more about this position, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com