Transfer Agency Senior Administrator
- Job Title: Transfer Agency Senior Administrator
- Reference: Transfer Agency Senior Administrator
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment is helping an international service provider that deliver a wide range of accounting and administrative services to a growing number of corporate customers in Real Estate and Private Equity. They are listed on the London stock exchange.
Your responsibilities: (Not limited to)
- Analyse and validate all the documents required to comply with the Transfer Agency regulations in Luxembourg.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with.
- Oversee junior’s team member’s work and coach them.
- Respond to different requests from clients to ensure that a quality service is provided and that it meets the requirements of demanding clients.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in the Transfer Agency environment in Luxembourg, especially in PE/RE funds.
- Great understanding of Transfer Agency requirements for Luxembourg regulated investments funds and with capital calls/distributions.
- You will perform in a human-sized and spacious working atmosphere, within a dynamic team.
- Interesting and rewarding job with flexible working hours and a salary package based on your qualifications, experience and motivation.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Interesting package.
Based in Cloche d’Or.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org