SPV Governance Officer
- Job Title: SPV Governance Officer
- Reference: SPV Governance Officer
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
For an Asset Manager, that is developing in Luxembourg, Redbridge recruitment is looking for an SPV Governance Officer. The role will mostly be remote for the time being.
The team itself consist of 10 people that are located worldwide. The position has many development possibilities in the future.
- Support formation of companies: Working with deal teams, tax, service providers, etc. in relevant jurisdictions to make sure investment companies are set up as appropriate.
- Collaborating with deal teams: Make sure they follow procedures , protocols to preserve regulatory and tax integrity of SPVs.
- Making sure deals are approved as per companies standards (appropriate paperwork in place, etc.)
- Providing recommendations to SPV boards on topics such as DAFs, etc.
- Liaising with the service providers on topics such as dealing with auditors, banks, etc.
- Board briefings: o Prepare and organize board briefings at regular intervals
- Work with wide variety of stakeholders to capture and collate inputs to briefings.
- Co-ordinate across all relevant stakeholders in relation to review and approval of briefing content prior to sharing with respective Board members.
- Portfolio Management: o Working with deal teams to support portfolio management activities from a SPV Governance perspective
- Relationships Management: o Develop and foster positive relationships with service providers, banking partners, board directors, etc.
- Directorship records: o Maintenance of up-to-date records relating to the various directorships, including: ▪ D & O records, resignation letters, PoAs, etc.
- SPV related cost management / budgeting: o Supporting the review and approval of SPV related invoices, getting involved in cost negotiations as required
- Working with Funds admin in relation to SPV costs (reviewing, reporting, etc.)
- Dormant / Exited SPVs: o Making sure that dormant/exited SPVs are liquidated as per companies processes and standards
If you are interested, please send your CV directly to email@example.com