Senior Compliance Officer (RC)
- Job Title: Senior Compliance Officer (RC)
- Reference: senior compliance officer rc
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge has the privilege to be working with a private wealth management group located in Kirchberg who are currently looking for a German speaking Compliance Officer. This asset manager provides fund administration services to mainly private equity funds and the administration group has over €30 billion in assets under administration.
The offices here in Luxembourg were established a few months back and are looking for highly motivated staff members to join them to service their German speaking team.
· Ensuring that the Company’s activities are conducted in compliance with applicable laws (including AML/ CFT)
· Privileged contact for authorities and in charge of remitting reports to authorities
· Ensure that relevant statutory authorities are informed of suspicious activities on a timely basis
· Ensure that all staff receive regular and up to date training on financial crime risks and on compliance matters.
· Provide support to the first line of defence and verify controls carried out by the first line
· Propose new measures on AML/ CFT
· Ensure quality of the first line of defence controls
· Report in writing on a regulatory basis and ad hoc to the RR to follow up on recommendations, highlight problems and shortcomings and irregularities.
· Prepare annual report of the activities and operations conducted and submit the report to the RR and to the Conducting Officers respectively
· Update the RR on changes in AML/ CFT regulations
· Consistently reviewing the policies and procedures to comply with relevant regulations
· Monitor relevant regulatory changes and assist in their implementation.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or law
· Minimum 5 years experience within a similar position
· Eligibility for approval from the CSSF to act as Responsable du contrôle and as a Compliance
· Demonstrated knowledge of Luxembourg AML and other applicable regulatory requirements
· Good analytical skills, attention to detail and a challenging mindset
· Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
· Native German speaker
· High proficiency in English
· Competitive compensation package
· Employer-sponsored supplementary pension scheme
· Annual leave above legal minimum (30 days)
· Regular Company/Group events and workshops in and outside Luxembourg
If you are interested in this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org