- Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Reference: Senior Accountants
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment are delighted to working in partnership with a dynamic and growing investment firm that is at the forefront of innovation and development of sustainable investment solutions.
Our client has a multitude of interesting investments that make up various funds, each with at least one billion of assets and are now looking to hire Senior Accountants into their Luxembourg office.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, you will assist them with all the day to day accounting obligations on various investments that the firm has.
As an entrepreneurial firm, you will be expected to actively participate in generating new ideas to improve the processes, procedures, and way of working.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity to join a growing firm with enormous potential.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified or part-qualified accountant
- At least 3 years’ experience working within the Real Estate and/or Private Equity business.
- Fluent in English and any other European language is an advantage
- Excellent Teamwork and communication skills.
In return, you will be offered the chance to work out of prestigious offices located in the centre of Luxembourg, a generous basic salary, excellent bonus and benefits.
To be considered, please send your CV to Richard Neale at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this role and your career.