- Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Reference: Senior Accountant
- Town/City: Diekirch, Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a small corporate entity based in Diekirch (10 people) – it is part of one of the largest firms of accountants, auditors and consultants in Luxembourg. With more than 500 staff, the firm is proud to serve over 5.000 clients in a wide variety of business sectors.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and financial statements.
- Preparation of tax returns.
- Acting as a key partner for your clients and others.
- Answering any tax questions from your clients.
- 4 years of experience in accountancy.
- Good knowledge of local tax regulations as well of VAT.
- Fluent in German, English and/or French.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to build and develop good relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting at least.
- 29 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- They offer trainings / Time off for professional qualifications
- Attractive benefits
- Multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment
- Personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth
If you think this is the right role for you and you’re the perfect profile for them, get in touch with me email@example.com