Corporate Fund Officer
- Job Title: Corporate Fund Officer
- Reference: Corporate Fund Officer
- Town/City: Capellen, Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment is helping a dynamic privately-owned and independent firm, they provide trust and funds services exclusively on the administration of trusts, foundations, corporate entities, and alternative investment funds used by lawyers and accountants, asset managers, financial institutions, family offices and international businesses.
They are looking for a fund officer to complete their Corporate & Fund team, the role is mainly administrative and focused on regulated and non-regulated Luxembourg investment funds. A training will be provided.
You will report to the Team Manager.
Your Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Supervise the regulatory aspects.
- Taking care of the governance, reporting tasks.
- Ensuring that the funds are complying with their Luxembourgish obligations.
- Assist with the board meetings.
- Provide general administration support to the client entities in compliance with statutory and legal requirements
- Manage fund reporting requirements and deal with related issues.
- Ensure client activities are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations in Luxembourg.
- AML/KYC support to the compliance team and assistance with the updating and maintenance of procedures ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation,
- Fluency in English.
- Legal background.
- At least 2 years of experience in the area.
- Strong knowledge in Luxembourg fund and corporate laws.
- International working environment
- Flexible hours
- Excellent work life balance (9 to 5)
- Great competitive salary
- Well diversified range of tasks
- Parking place
- Job training provided
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com