Transfer Agency Oversight Officer
- Job Title: Transfer Agency Oversight Officer
- Reference: Transfer Agency Oversight Officer
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment are delighted to be working with a market-leading, global asset management firm who are looking for a Transfer Agent of the highest calibre to join their Luxembourg City Centre office.
Our client offers a wide range of investment solutions across the globe and have deep expertise across all major asset classes. They always strive to manage complexity so that their customers don’t have to, and are searching for a forward thinking, like-minded individual to join their team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of escalation for internal and external operational related queries. Liaising with Service providers to resolve and report issues in a timely manner.
- Establish/participate in regular meetings and build close relationships with all the key internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the Global Transfer Agency providers always provide good client experience. Install a client centric approach to all activities and ensure the service providers adopt this mentality.
- Reviewing operational models for new and existing funds.
- Validating the accuracy of all fees for Transfer Agency providers and exploring potential cost minimisation options.
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for TA and Custody control issues.
- Review and help to organise capital calls, distribution payments, rebate set up and calculations.
- Taking responsibility for reporting operational issues into internal risk reporting systems.
- Ensuring that all risks and controls relating to managed supply or outsourced relationships are within agreed appetite.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have:
- University Degree.
- Numerous years’ experience in an operational or client servicing role at a Service Provider or Fund Management company.
- Good understanding of collective investment vehicles and the regulation surrounding their governance.
- Good procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Transfer Agency business relating to Alternative investment funds.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the board.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent administrative, organisational, and business support skills with the ability to work calm under pressure.
They will also be expected to be a self-starter with a proactive and open-minded approach, eager to learn and develop their skills, with a problem-solving orientated approach.
If you would like more information on a strictly confidential basis, please contact email@example.com.