Banking & Financial Services
Redbridge Recruitment are now recruiting a Senior VAT Officer for our client, a market leader in fund and corporate services.
Following their strong organic growth, they are on the lookout for bright and motivated individuals to join their team in Luxembourg. This company places a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of their employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine.
The purpose of this position is to support the tax team in all compliance and VAT-related matters and work with the management of the company clients’ portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to be part of a great team atmosphere and is committed to delivering high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Assist with the preparation of Luxembourg periodic and annual VAT, calculation of VAT provisions and the review of VAT assessments
- Be the contact person for the Luxembourg tax authorities
- Be a key contact person for international group entities regarding VAT related queries
- Be part of ad hoc projects like DAC6, FATCA/CRS or CbCr
- Involvement, if needed, in direct Tax matters: CIT returns, WHT returns, tax assessments, tax provisions
- Coordinate between clients and other service providers
- Review and coach junior tax officers and trainees
Skills, knowledge and expertise needed for this role:
- Attention to detail to ensure the delivery of consistent and high standards
- At least 4 years of previous experience preparing and reviewing periodic and annual VAT returns
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or Law
- Chamber of Commerce or Chambre des Salariés Privés diploma
- Fluency in English is mandatory; French or German are considered an asset
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent organisational and people skills
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Critical thinking, discipline and attention to detail
The successful candidate will get training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and professional qualifications to enhance professional development.
If this describes you then please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.