Senior Risk Manager
- Job Title: Senior Risk Manager
- Reference: Senior Risk Manager
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment have been exclusively instructed by our client, a well-respected global investment bank, to seek out experienced and outstanding candidates for the role of Senior Risk Manager based in their Luxembourg office.
As part of their risk management team, you will be expected to:
- Supervise and assess risk levels of funds.
- Monitor and track all risk management related issues.
- Supervise and control the performance of risk management activities.
- Provide expertise for the risk management of funds.
- Support funds structuring activities.
- Ensure the implementation, production and delivery of risk reports for Senior Management as well as the Board.
- Support and review the procedures aimed at providing a high quality and fair valuation of the funds’ assets.
The ideal candidate is expected to have:
- Substantial experience and extensive knowledge of risk management for investment funds.
- A university degree in either Economics, Finance or Mathematics.
- Project management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Experience in risk/return.
If you are highly motivated, self-driven and results orientated with ambition to work for a market leader in the banking sector, this represents a great opportunity for you.
All communication is done in strict confidence. If you would like to be put forward for this role, please email your latest CV to email@example.com.