Senior Product Development Manager
- Job Title: Senior Product Development Manager
- Reference: Senior Product Development Manager
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
For an asset manager located in the city centre of Luxembourg, Redbridge Recruitment is currently looking for Senior Product Development Managers. Within this role, you will be in charge of product strategy, product development, product management and product governance.
- Anticipating and assessing changes in regulation, taxation, market practice, other innovation, and so on, in order to preserve fund vehicle competitiveness and compliance.
- Optimum investor access/experience and commercial potential through proactive research and development of new and existing product vehicle architectures.
- Assisting the distribution and product teams, as well as other parts of the TRP organization, with cross-border and Luxembourg product knowledge.
- Work in collaboration with the EMEA Product Management and APAC Product Management as well as the Asset class Product Management teams to develop a robust Luxembourg vehicle product roadmap, including a framework for continually assessing vehicle demand drivers, and implementation plan.
- A bachelor or master degree in finance
- CFA qualified or in progress
- Experience in product management & development roles of Luxembourg domiciled funds
- Detailed understanding of current and future Luxembourg product vehicles/wrappers, such as SICAVs and FCPs structured as UCITS, as well as regulated or supervised AIFs (e.g. Part II, SIF, RAIF)
- Enthusiastic and optimistic work ethic
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home 2-3 days a week
- Competitive salary with bonus
If you are interested, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org