Senior legal officer
- Job Title: Senior legal officer
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a corporate and fund administration firm that provides world-leading, specialised administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions.
They want to extend their legal/corporate team.
Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and dynamic projects.
Example of job requirements:
- Liaise directly with clients and potential clients.
- Review legal and fiscal documents, regulations and procedures.
- Set up and manage corporate and private legal structures.
- Participate in projects to help growing and marketing the business.
- Review, coach junior’s work.
- Master’s degree in law or professional studies.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in financial services, corporate or commercial law.
- Fluent in English, any other language is a strong advantage.
- Willingness to succeed, grow and be challenged.
- 30,5 days holidays.
- Great competitive salary and package.
- Relocation package for people relocating to Luxembourg.
- Quick interview process.
- Exposure to a wide range of entities, clients, jurisdictions.
If you think you tick the boxes, get in touch now! Click on the apply button or email me firstname.lastname@example.org