Senior Corporate Lawyer
- Job Title: Senior Corporate Lawyer
- Reference: senior corporate lawyer
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment are working with a European law Firm who are currently looking to add a Senior Corporate Associate to their team.
As a Senior Corporate Associate, you will handle files from A to Z, be in direct contact with clients. You will participate in challenging cross-border matters.
As our ideal candidate, you:
- hold a Master’s degree in Law from a European University with good academic records and possibly an additional degree abroad
- assist with the development of the more junior members in the team
- have strong technical skills, with an international awareness and focus
- able to handle files independently – although you will always receive guidance when needed
- are ambitious, result-driven and a real team player
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in Law Firms in Luxembourg
- ability to work in English and French.
In return you will receive:
- an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
- A future-oriented process of career planning and emphasis on nurturing your talents and strong points, encouraging you to deliver excellent solutions for our clients.
- The opportunity to steadily build your own client portfolio and grow your internal and external exposure.
- Excellent training in a learning environment which will support you in further developing your talents in your field of expertise, in client engagement and in honing your leadership skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org