Senior Associate – Banking & Finance
- Job Title: Senior Associate – Banking & Finance
- Reference: Senior Associate Banking & Finance
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
A highly respected and well-known International Law Firm with a recently opened office in Luxembourg is seeking to recruit a qualified Banking & Finance Lawyer.
The successful candidate will join the highly successful Banking & Finance practice and work closely with the partner and other members within the Group to ensure that their businesses and transactions are structured optimally, and client expectations are exceeded.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a Senior Associate to join the team and make a significant impact towards the growth and development of the practice as well as their own career.
The key responsibilities include:
- Advising clients on a wide range of matters, with a particular focus on providing legal advice to our clients in general banking transactions (including fund finance, corporate finance, asset finance, securitization, capital markets).
- Working with a client base that comprises of domestic and international clients and with prestigious foreign law firms.
- Engaging in business development activities, being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work and cross-selling.
- Working as part of a team and in daily interaction with the partners and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience by managing junior lawyers.
The ideal candidate will be required to have the following:
- At least six years post-qualification experience as a finance lawyer.
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and drafting skills.
- Fluent English with any other European languages a plus.
This is an excellent firm that promotes Senior Associates to Partners based on their skills, client relationships and business development achievements as opposed to longevity and examples throughout the firm with promoted partners is testament to this.
To be considered for this role, please e-mail Richard Neale at email@example.com for a completely confidential discussion about this role and your career.