Redbridge Recruitment are delighted to have been appointed to recruit a Senior Associate in Investment funds, for their client who is a leading global law firm with an ever-growing Luxembourg office.
The company with a history spanning almost 200 years, regards an inclusive and diverse environment as critical to its business success. Accordingly, the firm encourages applications from candidate’s representative of all talent pools.
The successful candidate will be a Luxembourg or European qualified investment funds lawyer with experience in alternative investment funds and on either list I, II or IV of the Luxembourg bar.
Main responsibilities include:
- Act on all elements of the setting up of investment funds, including drafting fund documents;
- Discussions with fund sponsors, tax structuring, negotiations with service providers, investors and regulators, drafting and negotiating legal opinions as well as any related regulatory issues;
- Advising on Luxembourg regulatory issues in various cross-jurisdictional regulatory matters that involve Luxembourg structures or elements;
- Provide advice on fund documents in the context of fund financing transactions and investments in the funds, work closely with other members of the Luxembourg office and with other European based Investment Funds, Financial Regulatory, Banking and Tax teams;
- Drafting/reviewing of legal documents and agreements;
- Contributing to department know-how;
- Contact with the CSSF
- In addition to strong technical skills, you should be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm for business development and strong interpersonal skills as you will be in direct contact with clients
As a Senior Associate, you should have experience of working for a top law firm with a strong presence in the Luxembourg market. You would be expected to manage projects independently, proactively handle any issues that may arise and liaise closely with colleagues, clients, counterparties and other advisers. You would help lead a committed, inspired and friendly team. Must be fluent in English written and spoken, beneficial would be German and/or French written and spoken.
This position has clearly defined career advancement in place and you can expect to have exposure to a wide range of high-quality transactions.
Please contact email@example.com for a confidential discussion.