Senior Administrator IT
- Job Title: Senior Administrator IT
- Reference: Senior Administrator IT
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator IT in a Management Company.
Your main responsibilities will be: to provide first and second level helpdesk support as well as oversight of the IT function. You will also be required to provide remote helpdesk support for all regional offices working as part of the Technology Helpdesk team.
You will be expected to:
- Be responsible for day to day systems and services delivered to the Luxembourg office.
- Have a basic understanding of Luxembourg finance industry.
- Provide first and second line IT infrastructure support.
- Provide and update document support for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other IT related software
- Takes responsibility for the preparation and upkeep of all helpdesk-related documentation Infrastructure.
- As delegated, provide hardware support and maintenance for all printers, PCs and fax machines.
- Supports the delivery of all telephony, ensuring new handsets are provided to new staff and that systems are updated as and when necessary.
- Set up new user accounts and manages user administration for systems.
- Updates the intranet and website as and when relevant.
- Takes responsibility for monitoring support calls and identifying ‘hot spots’ in relation to IT systems and infrastructure.
- Generally supports the IT team in all tasks and responsibilities where possible.
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, someone who can communicate well with colleagues and clients and who works well in a team.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org