Senior Accountant – Dynamic and growing RE Investment firm
- Job Title: Senior Accountant – Dynamic and growing RE Investment firm
- Reference: Senior Accountant - Dynamic and growing RE Investment firm
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment are delighted to working in partnership with a dynamic and growing Real Estate investment firm that is at the forefront of innovation and development of sustainable Real Estate solutions.
Our client has a multitude of interesting investments that make up four funds, each with at least one billion of assets and are now looking to hire Senior Accountants into their Luxembourg office.
Reporting into the Fund Controller, you will assist them with all the day to day accounting obligations on various investments that the firm has.
As an entrepreneurial firm, you will be expected to actively participate in generating new ideas to improve the processes, procedures, and way of working.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity to join a growing firm with enormous potential.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant
- At least 3 years’ experience working within the Real Estate business.
- Ideally with a Big 4 background.
- Fluent in English and any other European language is an advantage
- Excellent Teamwork and communication skills.
In return, you will be offered the chance to work out of prestigious offices located in the centre of Luxembourg-ville, a generous basic salary and market-leading bonus scheme, pension, health insurance and 30 days holiday.
To be considered, please send your CV to Richard Neale at email@example.com for a confidential discussion about this role and your career.