- Job Title: Risk Manager
- Reference: Risk Manager
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Risk Manager in a Management Company.
Your main responsibilities will be: to assist with the implementation and management of oversight controls and risk analysis whilst managing your own portfolio of clients.
You will be expected to have:
- Daily risk reporting preparation and review with the necessary escalation of critical issues, such as VaR reports
- Knowledge of UCITS and AIF’s
- Performing pre-trade checks for non-liquid assets and an oversight on the AIFs valuation
- Review fund’s risk profiles and calibrate risk limits
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Analysis and reporting of risk monitoring and risk effectiveness procedures for the use of senior management and clients
- Participate in the implementation and management of oversight controls, risk analysis in line with standard company procedures
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, a good communicator and a highly professional individual.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com