- Job Title: Operations Manager
- Reference: Operations Manager
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Partnering exclusively with Redbridge Recruitment, our client, a top Asset Management firm which provides corporate centre services for Private Funds and Hedge Funds globally, are seeking an Operations Manager to join their dynamic Luxembourg team.
The successful candidate will be on the board of Luxembourg SPVs and GPs as well as other committees, and will be overseeing daily operations of Luxembourg SPVs and funds, as well as the work of the respective service providers.
Responsibilities will be varied but will include:
- Being an effective and efficient stakeholder manager who is business driven and who will protect the firm and its investors from key risks.
- Supervising service providers in order to ensure timely and accurate statutory and tax filings, as well as maintenance of accurate records.
- Being the key point of contact for tax advisors for all tax related matters, and coordinating with other service providers.
- Care of auxiliary legal and finance projects and issues of other portfolio entities and funds across the globe.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in the alternative investments markets to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial global organization. An outstanding compensation package is on offer for this role, which will include a competitive salary along with discretionary bonus.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com. All communication is done in the strictest of confidence.