Banking & Financial Services, Legal
Redbridge Recruitment are recruiting for their client, a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The position to be filled is a Manager Legal and Corporate Services.
In this role you have the opportunity to lead a dynamic team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of the team will be incredibly diverse and include strategy, structuring and managing a broad portfolio of international clients. This organisation has a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to your portfolio of client companies.
- Working closely with clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation, bond issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance.
- Guiding clients through more complex legal issues.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Finance.
- Maintaining accurate legal records.Actively participating in growing and marketing the business.
- Participating as a core member of the team and helping sustain the strong reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services.
- Actively manage team members
The successful candidate holds a Master’s degree or professional studies in law with a minimum of 6-8 years of relevant working experience, is (future) leader/manager that can support, encourage and develop more junior colleagues, is fluent in English, written and spoken. (Any additional language is considered an advantage)
If you are driven individual, confident, flexible and engaged and have a real passion for what you do, want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others then please get in touch with a CV: email@example.com