Banking & Financial Services
Redbridge Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Fund Accounting Manager for a leading global organisation.
This client is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the best minds in fund services. You will oversee a diverse range of administrative and financial responsibilities for their international fund clients, primarily operating in the Alternative Investment Fund sphere (Private Equity, Real Estate, Venture Capital, Debt, Infrastructure etc.).
Main responsibilities as a Manager Fund Accounting:
You play a critical role in the success of their business. You will be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team of fund experts, reporting directly to the Manager Accounting Services.
On a typical day you will be working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects including:
- Preparation and maintenance of general ledgers, sub ledgers and trial balances for multiple international fund clients, according to various accounting standards (typically IFRS/Lux GAAP/US GAAP)
- Preparation of periodic Net Asset Value calculations, including accrual bookings, various reconciliations and fee calculations
- Preparation of the (annual) financial statements
- Preparation of various tax deliverables (VAT, CIT, Subscription Tax etc.), liaising directly with the internal tax team
- Preparation of periodic regulatory reporting to the local regulators (BCL and CSSF)
- Keeping control of the timing of various client deliverables according to the operating memorandum/SLAWorking closely with finance, investor services and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as auditors, law firms and tax advisors
- Proactively handling various client queries in a timely and professional manner
Must-haves for this role:
- Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in fund services
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage.
If this sounds like a job for you, then please get in touch with a CV via email@example.com