Junior Associate Lawyer – Investment Funds
- Job Title: Junior Associate Lawyer – Investment Funds
- Reference: Junior Associate Lawyer - Investment Funds
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a leading international law firm in the Investment Funds department.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- 1-3 years’ experience (PQE) of working in an Investment Funds department
- Provide expert advice on the full life cycle of an investment fund including set up, management and investment across a broad range of fund structures and management entities.
- Specialised in work for regulated investment funds (UCITs and AIfs)
- Experience advising domestic and international clients in relation to the operation and organisation of investment funds, investment companies and management companies.
In return you will receive:
- A company that values its staff and will invest in your professional development.
- Continuous support and training.
- Competitive salary package.
Our client is looking for a client focussed, professional individual with excellent communication skills who can work well both individually and as part of a team.
If you would like to explore this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org