In-House Fund Lawyer
- Job Title: In-House Fund Lawyer
- Reference: In-House Fund Lawyer
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a dynamic and entrepreneurial Asset Manager which specializes in global private markets. It’s a worldwide located firm focused on providing customized investment solutions and advisory and data services to some of the most sophisticated investors in the world.
They are looking for a business-driven Fund Lawyer who will protect the firm and its investor from key risks.
You will be reporting to the General Counsel Business Line Private Debt
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Review legal terms of primary and secondary fund investments // co-investment transactions.
- Support management of boards, participate in committees.
- Negotiate and draft fund related agreements and credit facility and related agreements.
- Advise about legal and regulatory changes.
- Fluent in English
- Preferably 5-6 years of experience in a law firm as an in-house lawyer.
- Experience in advising AIFMs in regulatory or legal matters.
- Strong knowledge in negotiating/drafting fund related agreements and other documents.
- Good command of Irish and Luxembourg Alternative Investment Funds (‘AIF’) as well as Cayman fund structures is considered as an advantage.
- International working environment
- Flexible hours
- Excellent work life balance
- Great competitive salary/package
- Well diversified range of tasks
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV to email@example.com or call us directly for any further information.