- Job Title: Fund Accountant
- Reference: Fund Accountant
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
We are helping a leading European Private Equity firm with a diverse portfolio of investments across a range of markets to find a fund accountant for their AIFM.
You would be involved in the accounting and administration of the Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) and the administration of the Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM).
Your main responsibilities:
- Set up and management of complex fund structures in the accounting and reporting software PEO
- Carry out the accounting of the AIFs and other investment vehicles
- Capital calls and distributions, investment and NAV calculation, including all relevant reconciliations
- Prepare management fee calculation
- Preparation and distribution of Quarterly reporting, capital calls, distributions to LP investors
- Interaction with the London team inter alia on Valuations / updates of investment activity
- Reporting to the depositary, support reporting to the CSSF
- Prepare internal reporting to the management and the board of the Luxembourg AIFM and the London head office
- Provide support in the administration of the AIFs
- Support the Portfolio Manager and Conducting Officers
- Carry out monthly cash reporting and cash management
- Liaise with professional service providers: depositary, auditors, banks and tax advisors
- Support tax reporting process
- 3-4 years minimum experience in an accounting role
- 3 years university degree in Accounting/Finance
- Fluent in English.
- Strong proficiency in French and/or German is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Positive and proactive approach
- Competitive salary and package
- Growing asset management firm
- Great work life balance
- Nice and warm working environment
- Great location in Luxembourg (near the train, tram, city centre)
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.