Redbridge Recruitment is delighted to have been appointed to recruit a Finance Associate for one of our clients; who is a leading service provider offering a comprehensive range of legal services.
Their Luxembourg office is seeking a qualified Finance Lawyer to join their already highly successful legal practice, which combines extensive knowledge and experience of Luxembourg law with the in-depth strength of a global law firm.
The key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advising clients on a wide range of matters, with particular focus on providing legal advice to clients in general banking transactions (including fund finance, corporate finance, asset finance, securitization, capital market)
- Working with a client base that comprises of domestic and international clients and with prestigious foreign law firms
- Engaging in business development activities, being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work and cross-selling
- Working as part of a team and in daily interaction with the partners and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience by managing junior lawyer
The successful candidate requires the following:
- Five to nine years' post-qualification experience as a finance lawyer, ideally gained within a top-tier law firm
- Strong academic background, with excellent written communication and drafting skills
- Outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, and work well in a team environment
- French or German speaking and written skills are desirable, but not essential
Please contact Richard Neale on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.