Cosec Fiduciary Manager
- Job Title: Cosec Fiduciary Manager
- Reference: Cosec Fiduciary Manager
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a market leader in the provision of legal, fiduciary, fund, regulatory and compliance and entity formation and management services, with expertise across a range of jurisdictions, sectors and disciplines. They are one of the world’s preeminent professional services firms, with operations in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East.
The Fiduciary Manager will be in charge of a diverse portfolio of Luxembourg companies including securitization/structures finance and SPV’s.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Incorporating of new companies within Luxembourg and external.
- Prepare deeds, contracts, documents required for the management of client companies.
- Approval of annual accounts and Corporate income TAX return and filing with RCS/CSSF.
- Coordinating with Legal, tax, audit and other third parties.
- Dealing with daily administrative tasks relating to the finance, transactions and CoSec.
- Acting as a Director/Manager on behalf of certain client companies.
- Devewloping new business and projects.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 8 years of experience in the same field.
- Strong understanding of structured finance transactions, experience in reviewing transaction documents and knowledge of corporate governance.
- Some experience in liaising with investment bankers, lawyers, investment managers, prime brokers, custodians and other transaction parties.
- International working environment.
- Pension plan.
- Life insurance.
- Travel insurance.
- Comprehensive health coverage.
- Sports clubs and social events.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your cv today by clicking on the apply button or call me directly for any further information, firstname.lastname@example.org.