Corporate Senior Administrator
- Job Title: Corporate Senior Administrator
- Reference: Corporate Senior Administrator
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment is helping an international company that deliver a wide range of accounting and administrative services to a growing number of corporate customers in Real Estate and Private Equity. They are listed on the London stock exchange.
- Provide a full range of corporate services for an extensive and diversified portfolio of clients in the Real Estate and Private Equity industry.
- Review legal documentations relating to corporate administration.
- Ensure the preparation of original legal documents and the finalization of contractual documentation.
- Execute administrative duties related to the corporate governance & domiciliary agent function.
- Draft agreements and documentation and ensure follow-up of all procedures both before and after signature of legal document.
- File and record all legal documentation as required by Luxembourg Law.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the contractual and statutory obligations related to Luxembourg Law.
- You will perform in a human-sized and spacious working atmosphere, within a dynamic team.
- Interesting and rewarding job with flexible working hours and a salary package based on your qualifications, experience, and motivation.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Interesting package.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com