Banking & Financial Services
Redbridge Recruitment are recruiting a Corporate Secretary for a well-known global finance and investment firm.
Our client is looking for a hard-working, bright individual to be an integral part of their fast-paced operations team in their Luxembourg office.
The ideal candidate will have the exciting opportunity to be working in an entrepreneurial work environment with a global view together with the Board of Managers and will be involved in the Luxembourg and other European jurisdiction activities.
The main responsibilities include:
- Plan, coordinate and assist with the preparation of Board meetings and board packs in a timely manner
- Attend board meetings to document and minute such meetings covering investment decisions
- Support European investment origination activities – including compliance checklists, deal closings, and investment team support
- Ensure corporate files are complete, including coordination with the company’s other offices and third parties
- Assist with the entity audit process - Help to develop and maintain efficient internal controls and business processes and actively participate in developing and maintaining best practices
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects, both operational and financial
Candidates should ideally possess 5 years or more of experience in a service provider, private equity or asset management firm. Should be familiar with debt and equity funding instruments, including Luxembourg hybrid instruments (e.g. TPEC and CPEC). Required are attention to detail, strong analytical and excel skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills with problem-solving abilities and proactive attitude. Ability to meet time-sensitive regulatory and contractual requirements.
For a confidential chat, please contact Richard Neale on Richard@redbridgerecruitment.com