Banking & Financial Services
A new year, a new start!
Redbridge Recruitment are proud to be partnering with an International Investment firm who have offices located in Luxembourg and currently recruiting for a Corporate Secretary.
With offices worldwide and investments in some of the top firms across the globe, their Luxembourg office is looking to grow from its current size of around 15 people.
The successful candidate will join the SPV operations team and will have the opportunity to be an integral part of a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment that is truly global.
You will work with the board of managers to convene, hold and minute Board meetings and will be actively involved in the Luxembourg and other European jurisdiction deal closings, drafting and implementing funding instruments across the business lines.
Some of the key duties will be:
- Plan, coordinate and assist with the preparation of Board meetings and board packs in a timely manner
- Attend board meetings to document and minute such meetings covering investment decisions throughout the various entities
- Support European investment origination activities – including compliance checklists, deal closings, and investment team support
- Ensure corporate files are complete, including coordination with other offices and third parties
- Assist with the entity audit process and research questions from auditors
- Help to develop and maintain efficient internal controls and business processes and actively participate in developing and maintaining best practices
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects, both operational and financial
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within corporate administration and will be clearly able to demonstrate how they have worked with boards, prepared for the AGMs and taken minutes.
Experience from another investment firm or service provider would be ideal.
Fluent English is essential and either French or German would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a generous basic salary, excellent bonus as well as a host of other benefits.
If you are looking to advance your career within corporate administration to a world leading investment firm, then apply now!