- Job Title: Corporate Manager
- Reference: Corporate Manager
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment is helping an international company that deliver a wide range of accounting and administrative services to a growing number of corporate customers in Real Estate and Private Equity. They are listed on the London stock exchange.
Your role: You will report to an Associate Director.
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio.
- Review client structures, completing review process for client entities, demonstrate risk awareness and mitigate exposure.
- Manage the organization of boards and shareholders meeting.
- Management and training of junior team members of the team.
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret /implement relevant advice as required.
- Fluent in English.
- High level of technicality, particularly in applicable laws and relevant articles in relation with the corporate services.
- Familiar with Luxembourg regulations.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- You will perform in a human-sized and spacious working atmosphere, within a dynamic team.
- Interesting and rewarding job with flexible working hours and a salary package based on your qualifications, experience, and motivation.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Interesting package.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org