- Job Title: Corporate Manager
- Reference: corporate manager
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment is helping an independent fiduciary and fund administration, they have 12 people in Luxembourg, 100 people in total in their 4 offices, they want to double the number by 2024.
For this role, you will assist the corporate secretarial department, requiring regular interaction with staff at all levels across the group, clients etc.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day corporate secretarial matters, governance, and administrative aspects of a portfolio of domiciled fund.
- Set up of procedures and policies in accordance with CSSF circulars and relevant national and European law.
- Assist the company and directors on all issues of Luxembourg contract law, commercial law and corporate law.
- Supervision of subsequent team members and coaching of junior staff.
- Take part in the onboarding of new clients and ensuring that relevant AML/KYC and CDD is in good standing.
- Transaction monitoring of portfolio transactions
- For key meetings draft the agenda, minutes, proxies, and other legal documentation related to the Annual General Meetings
- Coordinate service provider relationships.
- Monitor all topics on the corporate calendar.
- Ensure all statutory registers are up to date
- Fluency in English.
- A valid working permit.
- Experience in Luxembourg.
- Experience in a similar role in the financial sector.
- 6-7 years minimum of experience.
- Strong understanding of Luxembourg Fund legislation and corporate secretarial function.
- 29 days holidays.
- €10,80 meal vouchers.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Varied and interesting role with growing opportunities.
If you are interested in this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com