- Job Title: Compliance Manager
- Reference: Compliance Manager
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside an international Private Equity and Venture capital firm who are seeking a Compliance Manager to join their thriving Luxembourg office.
With a proven investment track record of over 50 years, the company currently has investments primarily in northern Europe and North America and over £10 billion of assets under management in core sectors.
They are seeking an experienced Compliance Officer to provide compliance support and oversight in respect of its Luxembourg local operations as well as its branches in Germany and the Netherlands and, additionally, work with their Compliance team in London to provide regulatory support more generally throughout the company.
The successful candidates’ duties will include:
- Supporting the Company’s Management Committee and reporting to the Board of Directors on all relevant regulatory and compliance matters.
- Establishing systems and controls to ensure compliance by the Company and its branches with the relevant regulatory requirements, including implementing policies and procedures.
- Delivering training on the relevant regulatory requirements (in Luxembourg, Germany and the Netherlands) and undertaking monitoring of compliance by the staff in those offices with those requirements.
- Assisting with the delivery of the Company’s regulatory training plan as well as ensuring that staff in the Luxembourg, German, and Dutch offices receive appropriate regulatory training.
- Working closely with the Risk Management Officer to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Company’s risk management systems.
The successful candidate should have a Masters degree, with experience as a Compliance Officer in Luxembourg, ideally in a financial services firm. They should be a strong team player who works autonomously, takes responsibly, and is able to build strong relationships across the board.
If you feel that this role is suitable for you and would like further information on a confidential basis, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.