Banking & Financial Services
Redbridge Recruitment are looking for a Compliance Manager for an International Real Estate Asset Management firm with a global footprint.
Their Luxembourg office is now looking for a Compliance Manager to support and participate in its continued growth.
This is a great opportunity for somebody with good AML/KYC experience and a knowledge of the Luxembourg compliance environment to take the next step into a more senior compliance position.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for maintenance and update of office AML procedure and AML processes
- Ensure compliance with all AML legislation and regulations and with CSSF circulars
- Work on daily compliance issues (KYC/AML checks, analysing exceptions, escalating compliance concerns)
- Review and sign off on KYC files
- Manage and follow up of KYC screening of alerts
- Implement and oversee a compliance monitoring programme which will include periodic KYC file reviews, assignment and review of client risk ratings and transaction monitoring
- Maintenance of registers including the client complaints register
- Assistance with regulatory reporting and liaison with the local regulator, the FIU, auditors and the data protection agency
- Keeping the office up to date on compliance matters
Requirement for this role:
Fluent in English and French, other languages considered an asset, 3-5 years’ experience in a compliance position, an analytical mindset combined with problem solving abilities, excellent organisation skills.
Should this be of interest to you then please get in touch with Richard Neale on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.