Co-sec and Administration Manager
- Job Title: Co-sec and Administration Manager
- Reference: Cosec and administration manager
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment is working exclusively with a great private equity asset manager which invest in mid-size private companies in Mediterranean Europe (Spain, Italy, France and Greece).
The fund manager is currently supported by an advisor company based in the UK (offices in London, Madrid and Milan).
All the back office activities are outsourced to tier-one third party service providers (accounting, legal, administration, internal auditing and valuation).
There is already a Legal Director hired in Luxembourg
It is a brand new role, the idea is to have the Luxembourg office active by 1st of March 2022. You will report to the COO of the firm and the Legal Director.
- Fund management administrative procedures
- Coordination of administrative workstreams in the advisory companies
- Support to legal director in legal administrative and Co-Sec workstreams
- Interaction with LPs at administrative level
- The candidate should have had previous experience in fund management at an administration level
- Co-Sec background will be a plus
- Italian, Spanish or French language proficiency will be valuable
More about the company and the role:
- This firm is a young company where we strongly believe in lean structures and career development for all its professionals
- We need people who are ready to face challenges as many things are being done from scratch and a certain entrepreneurial spirit
- Our key values are trust, transparency and accountability