Chief Compliance Officer
- Job Title: Chief Compliance Officer
- Reference: Chief Compliance Officer
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively instructed by a major International Bank who are seeking a new Chief Compliance Officer to join their office in Luxembourg City Centre.
The role of a CCO is always highly lucrative and sought after, and our client is seeking a truly exceptional and outstanding candidate with vast experience to fill the position.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing all compliance related matters and ensuring that the Company complies with applicable laws and regulations at all times.
- Being the first point of contact for AML, KYC and code of conduct.
- Evaluating compliance risks.
- Initiating and/or overseeing appropriate compliance checks and controls.
- Keeping up-to-date with applicable laws and regulations concerning the Company´s activities.
- Being involved in key strategic decisions that will help the company thrive and move forward.
- Updating the compliance charter and any related control documents.
- Providing ongoing training and information on compliance issues to employees and directors.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have a Master’s or Bachelors degree in a relevant field. They will have numerous years compliance experience in predominantly a banking environment in Luxembourg, and have an excellent understanding of Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will also need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be a superb team member who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a proactive and flexible approach. They will be a goal and people orientated person who works autonomously, and who is able to build strong relationships across the board.
An outstanding compensation package is on offer for this role. If you feel you have the qualities needed to fill this position, please contact email@example.com. All communication is done in the strictest of confidence.