- Job Title: Billing Officer
- Reference: Billing Officer
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment is currently recruiting a Billing Officer for a prestigious Law Firm based in the city.
You will be in charge of:
- Organizing and coordinating the client billing process with our Partners
- Generating, controlling (in reference to client budgets/agreements) and distributing monthly pre-bills;
- Reviewing pre-bills, reconciliation and organization of clients instructions;
- Reviewing of draft bills with Billing Partner;
- Editing and sending approved bills and filing documents;
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as requested for WIP, budgets;
- Providing figures to the Assistants in order to answer to confirmation letters received;
- Processing E-Billing: downloads bills on electronic platforms, check and follow-up the acceptance of bills for settlement;
- Processing all further information requests relating to the expenses and check the right coding is used for re-billing;
- Delivering monthly reports;
- Liaising with collection department.
Requirements & skills:
- A diploma in accounting or in finance; (training/studies of 3 years min.)
- Experience in working with SAP for invoicing clients
- A previous billing experience of minimum 5 years;
- Very good command of French and English is mandatory (both orally and written);
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Attention to detail and accuracy, efficient;
- Strong communication skills and strong service orientation;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills;
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with all levels of firm personnel;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.