Associate – Investment Funds
- Job Title: Associate – Investment Funds
- Reference: Associate Investment Funds
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
A Top Tier International Law Firm with a growing office in Luxembourg have invited Redbridge Recruitment to assist them in their search for an Investment Funds Lawyer.
Working on a truly impressive client portfolio under the guidance of the Partner, you will be specialising in alternative investment funds and offering advice on a range of topic from fund set-up, fund structure to the related regulatory issues and have exposure to a wide range of high-quality transactions.
The successful lawyer can expect their job to involve:
- Setting up all elements of the investment funds including drafting fund documents, liaising with fund sponsors etc.
- Involved in the tax structuring, working with colleagues specialised in tax.
- Drafting and negotiating legal opinions.
- Involved in advising on Luxembourg regulatory issues in various cross-jurisdictional regulatory matter that involve Luxembourg structures.
- Liaising with the CSSF when required.
- Manage ad hoc projects as and when they come up.
- Keep up to date with on the Luxembourg market practice as well as legal and regulatory developments in Luxembourg that may affect investment funds, management companies etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a global law firm that values teamwork and expects each of their lawyer to demonstrate not only strong technical and client facing skills but also their ability to work under pressure and part as a successful team.
You can expect to have a structured career path to meet your career aspirations and a leadership team who will provide you with every opportunity to grow, learn and develop.
The basic salary is extremely competitive and they have a generous bonus scheme and other benefits such as car allowance, pension, health insurance etc.
For a confidential chat about this, please contact Richard Neale via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org