Banking & Financial Services
Redbridge Recruitment are recruiting for a great opportunity as team leader for a leading Management company in the Alternatives department.
This client has solid global connectivity with a fantastic network of experts in the fund field.
The successful candidate will report directly to the COO.
• Lead operational team focussing on Private Equity, Private Debt, Real Estate and Infrastructure assets
• Take responsibility for all operational aspects
• Work with existing legal, risk and valuation teams to improve operational flow
• Support the sales process where necessary
• Oversee AML analysis
• Continuously optimize and validate risk and valuation processes, methodologies and tools
• Participate in new client approval processes about the proposed risk and valuation approach for alternative investment asset classes
• Drafting of risk and valuation policies and applicable procedures for all types of illiquid assets
The right candidate should have 7-8 years of relevant experience in a similar role, have a university degree in Finance, Economics or comparable studies with a specialization in corporate finance or equivalent experience in financial advisory or M&A corporate finance. This role requires advanced knowledge of valuation and risk techniques for various assets (e.g. AIFMD regulation, IPEV and RICS guidelines) with strong knowledge of respective accounting standards (IFRS, Lux GAAP…). The position holder has to be fluent in English with French being a plus.
If you are an initiative taker and be able to work independently and find solutions then please contact Richard Neale on Richard@redbridgerecruitment.com for a confidential discussion.