AIFM Compliance Manager
- Job Title: AIFM Compliance Manager
- Reference: AIFM Compliance Manager
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is an international service provider that deliver a wide range of accounting and administrative services to a growing number of corporate customers in Real Estate and Private Equity. They are listed on the London stock exchange.
Your responsibilities: Legal / Compliance:
- File and record all legal documentation as required by CSSF requirements.
- Liaise with notaries, lawyers, banks, regulatory authorities, internal and external auditors for requests related to legal documentation and manage all corporate related internal lists and procedures.
- Implement compliance processes, policies and guidelines and promote awareness of regulatory principles and requirements on a day-to-day basis.
- Be the appointed Compliance Officer and the AML/CFT-Compliance Officer of the Company.
- Assist with identifying and implementing any amendments to policies and procedures and liaising with the Conducting Officers.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with.
- Implement and maintain, in cooperation with the Conducting Officer in charge of Compliance, a Manual of Procedures which is shared with all employees and which is approved in line with prevailing regulations.
- Ensure that all staff receives the mandatory AML/CFT and GDPR training.
- Assess the AML/CFT nature of assets invested through the funds managed by the company.
- Perform the oversight of functions delegated by the Company in the area of AML/CFT due diligence and control, assessing.
- Be eligible to be appointed as Compliance Officer of the Company (subject to CSSF approval).
- Good knowledge of AML laws and regulations applicable in Luxembourg.
- Fluent in English.
- 4-5 years of experience, minimum, in a compliance related function in Luxembourg.
- You will perform in a human-sized and spacious working atmosphere, within a dynamic team.
- Interesting and rewarding job with flexible working hours and a salary package based on your qualifications, experience and motivation.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Interesting package.
Role based in Luxembourg Cloche d’Or
If you are interested, please email your CV directly to email@example.com