- Job Title: Accounting Manager
- Reference: Accounting Manager
- Town/City: Diekirch, Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a small corporate entity based in Diekirch (10 people) – it is part of one of the largest firms of accountants, auditors and consultants in Luxembourg. With more than 500 staff, the firm is proud to serve over 5.000 clients in a wide variety of business sectors.
- Being in charge of a client portfolio.
- Ensure the delivery of the day-to-day bookkeeping with the team.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, financial statements and tax returns.
- Follow up on client files in terms of regulatory compliance.
- Acting as a privileged partner and advisor for clients and the team.
- 5 years at least of experience in a fiduciary and being able to be autonomous in your portfolio management.
- Solid knowledge of direct and indirect tax.
- Fluent in German, English and French.
- Proactive attitude, great attitude to allow you to develop strong and good relationships with your colleagues and clients.
- Great sense of responsibilities.
- 29 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus/attractive benefits
- Diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries
- They offer trainings / Time off for professional qualifications
- Multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment
- Personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth
If you think this is the right role for you and you’re the perfect profile for them, get in touch with me firstname.lastname@example.org!