- Job Title: Accounting Analyst
- Reference: Accounting Analyst
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
We are helping an international investment firm (Asset Manager) find a Senior corporate secretary.
They are 10 + people in Luxembourg, the head office is in New York, they are working fully from home right now until they find a new office in Luxembourg and even then, flexibility will still be fully present for each collaborator.
As an accounting analyst, you will be an integral part of the Accounting Team which is responsible for the ongoing oversight of the accounting and financial reporting of Luxembourg entities holding and financing investments across multiple strategies and jurisdictions. As a member of this team, you will part of a team that is responsible for the review of quarterly and annual reporting prepared by third-party service providers.
- Review the accounting output from service providers within quarterly and annual closing cycles.
- Review, prepare and present information during quarterly board meetings.
- Drive the relationship with service providers and monitor service delivery and quality.
- Identify and help solve critical accounting and reporting issues.
- Monitor entity compliance across portfolio including statutory filing requirements, corporate tax and VAT returns.
- Assist the bank transfer and cash management process.
- Oversee with entity expense reporting and analysis
- Assist with ensuring that the documentary support for the accounts is prepared on a timely basis and that the files are complete.
- Understand the underlying investment structures and deals to ensure records are accurate.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Luxembourg in accounting functions.
- In depth knowledge and working experience with LuxGAAP and Luxembourg structures
- Native (or perfectly fluent) English.
- High Trust and Integrity.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Structured problem solver able to synthesize sophisticated information from a variety of sources into implementable recommendations and solutions.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and team-oriented candidates with strong accounting, finance, and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com