- Job Title: Accountant
- Reference: Accountant
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is an international service provider that deliver a wide range of accounting and administrative services to a growing number of corporate customers in Real Estate and Private Equity.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare the annual and interim financial statements.
- Be in charge of the accounting of corporate clients active in the Private Equity and Real Estate industry.
- Assist in the preparation of income tax and VAT returns, follow up of cash movements, budgets and the approval and payment of invoices.
- Prepare general meetings and boards of directors.
- Fluency in English.
- 2 years + of experience in Corporate Accountancy.
- Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge, BOB 50 is an asset.
- You are organised and work as a team player, rigorous and autonomous.
- Holding a BTS, DUT, DECF or bachelor’s in accounting.
- Human-sized and spacious working atmosphere within a dynamic team.
- Interesting and rewarding job.
- Flexible working hours.
- Excellent work life balance.
- Great competitive salary/package.
- Well diversified range of tasks.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the apply button or call Sarah Trabelsi directly for any further information.