|Sectors:||Trust & Corporate Services, Banking and Financial Services|
We are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as Receptionist/Administrative Assistant in a well-known Trust firm in Luxembourg. The successful candidate must be fluent in German and English, highly organised and competent in Microsoft Office.
- Manage and control the stationary stocks.
- Open, frank and distribute both incoming and outgoing mail, including couriers.
- Maintain kitchen stocks and general housekeeping.
- Liaise with appropriate personnel regarding deliveries in to office and tradesmen.
- Arrange for quotations to be prepared and travel to be booked for all Luxembourg employees.
- Provide support to the Directors with expenses and invoice management.
- Administration of Health and Safety locally.
- Organising meeting room bookings and setting up/clearing of rooms.
- Provision of in house catering as required.
- Maintain weekly availability and absence reports and distribute as necessary.
- Answering calls to the switchboard in a swift and efficient manner and directing to the appropriate member of staff.
- Welcoming clients and guests to the office in a polite and professional manner.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org