|Sectors:||Commerce & Industry, Public sector|
We are recruiting for our client, a large transport firm, for an Accountant that would join a small team in their Luxembourg offices.
Summary of main responsibilities and activities:
- Responsible for the general affairs of the Luxembourg companies;
- VAT Administration and preparation of payments of creditors invoices and financial transaction settlements;
- Completion of various Luxembourg local reporting requirements;
- Administration of equity portfolios;
- Responsible for liaison with the company’s internal operational Managers for information on costs and revenues;
- Archiving all items of the accounting department;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts with accounting system;
- Administration of currency and interest trading transactions;
- Ensure coding and allocation of suppliers charges are to correct accounts and projects;
- Checking all supplier invoices.
The ideal candidate must have previous related experience and be able to meet deadlines.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
In order to be considered for this job, please send your CV at email@example.com